Car, RV & Boat Storage
Do you have a classic car that needs a home away from home? Perhaps you have a car or camper you only use in the summer. You might even have an RV or boat that doesn't fit in your driveway, garage or yard. Whatever your reason, call Storage Authority and we'll help you find the best vehicle storage solution for your vehicle storage needs. We offer convenient short and long-term storage for almost any type of vehicle, from cars to motorcycles to boats, to RVs, or even a fleet of commercial vehicles.
Many of our facilities offer inside or outside storage for your car, boat, RV or camper storage at affordable rates. Each facility has different vehicle storage options so please call or see individual facility web page for additional information.
- We make storing and accessing your vehicle hassle-free and affordable.
- Store your vehicle for a month at a time
- Many sizes available so you only pay for the space you need.
- All spaces are assigned and allow you to come and go as you please.
- Wide aisle for easy access.
- Take advantage of long term pre-payment options for additional savings
Did you know?
Many municipal by-laws prohibit RV and boat parking in residential driveways. And even if parking is permitted, the sight of large, bulky vehicles in your driveway may not sit well with some of your neighbors! Contact your local Storage Authority facility today and we'd be happy to find the best solution for you.
Tips for Vehicle Storage
Before arriving at the Storage Authority:
- Wash your vehicle thoroughly. Tar, tree sap and bugs can damage the paint if left on your vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Touch-up any paint chips and give your vehicle a coat of wax. This will prevent rust from starting on the outside of your vehicle
- Grease the steering and suspension components of your vehicle. This will force any moisture and dirt out of the pivots.
- Change the oil and filter and run the engine for a few minutes to circulate the new oil throughout the engine. Acids in used oil will attack engine bearing surfaces when left sitting in the engine.
- Inflate the tires properly.
- If you have a boat, ensure that any outboard motors are either removed or secured with a specialized lock to discourage theft. Remove anything of value from the boat.
- If you have a RV, ensure that the vehicle can be properly secured, particularly if you plan to leave the vehicle unattended for long periods of time. Ensure that all windows and roof vents are closed tightly.
Please contact your local Storage Authority Facility to confirm the availability for car, RV, Camper and boat storage before arriving.